Increase Business Traffic, Leads and Close Sales
New Day Consulting Systems, LLC helps you expand your audience through a variety of inbound marketing services. Each of the services described below leverages the power of search engines, the internet, social media, directories and video to expand potential leads and customers. New Day Consulting Systems, LLC provides these inbound marketing services to unleash audience growth. Let us help you expand your audience today.
Thought leaders at HubSpot have pioneered the phrase inbound marketing. Inbound marketing as defined by HubSpot includes the following activities:
Businesses and franchises have to attract the right customers and right franchisees. Inbound marketing plans begin with the development of accurate buyer personas or ideal customers. Personas include the goals, pain points, common objections to products and services, and demographic information shared by customer types. This is your target audience and the foundation of your business or franchise.
Tools used to attract the right franchisee or customer to your site include:
- Blogging. A blog is the foundation for inbound marketing success. You must create educational content that helps franchisees and or customers.
- SEO. Franchisees and customers begin with online searches. Your franchise or business must be present on search engines prominently.
- E-Commerce and Mobile Commerce. Franchises and businesses need to have effective digital storefronts particularly if they are selling products and services.
- Social Publishing. Social publishing is a way to disseminate your franchises or businesses content to a wider array of possibly customers and increase awareness for your brand.
After developing traffic to your site, your franchise or business needs to convert the traffic into leads by gathering their contact information. Contact information is the critical for the inbound marketer. In exchange, customers will receive eBooks, whitepapers, or tip sheets.
Some of the most important tools in converting visitors to leads include:
- Calls to Action
- Landing Pages
After increasing traffic and converting the traffic to leads, its time to close the deal. Closing tools include:
- CRM . Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems facilitate sales by making sure you have the right information at your fingertips to better engage with prospects across every channel.
- Closed Loop Reporting Integration with your CRM system allows you to analyze just how well your marketing and sales teams are playing together.
- E-mail Emails with focused on useful, relevant content can build trust with a prospect and help them become more ready to buy.
- Marketing Automation This process involves creating email marketing and lead nurturing tailored to the needs and lifecycle stage of each lead. For example, if a visitor downloaded a whitepaper on a certain topic from you in the past, you might want to send that lead a series of related emails.
Inbound marketing experts should continue to cultivate their relationship with customers after the sale is over to develop a life-long relationship with clients. The consequence is delighting customers and possibly upselling the current customer base.
Tools used to delight customers include:
- Calls to Action.
- Smart Text.
- Social Monitoring.
- New Day is adding one more to the list- Generosity. If people have invested in you, invest in them. It could be as small as a birthday card/gift or as large as additional time that goes uncompensated but results in increased trust and affection for you and your business.
Below is a more detailed list of some of the additional internet marketing services that New Day provides to franchises and businesses.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization is the process of improving the ranking of your web pages on search engines’ organic or unpaid search results. The rank of your web pages is important because higher rankings result in higher click through-rates and higher click-through rates mean more visitors, leads and conversions.
Local Search Optimization
Local maps is optimization of local listings in various directories and maps in search engines and major sites. A fully optimized local online presence coupled with strong SEO places you ahead of the competition.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Social media optimization is the process of generating publicity through various social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, You Tube, Instagram and More. Social media optimization increases awareness about a business, brand, product or service, enlarging target audiences and generating more leads and customers. Critical to social media optimization of the use of digital images, audio and video and the strategic development of viral content.
Website Audit Report
Website audit reports provide professional analysis on your website covering web design, web structure, meta description issues, URL architecting, target keyword analysis, etc. If investing in an SEO campaign, a website audit report is critical.
Web design is the process of creating a website to represent businesses, brands, products and services. The planning and execution of the design should be user friendly, functional and should effectively represent your brand. New Day Consulting Systems focuses on developing sites that are content and visually rich for purposes of customer engagement and sites that utilize cutting edge e-commerce platforms like Shopify that can be integrated into social media and mobile app development. Contact us to discuss how we can offer an e-commerce solution for you.
Pay Per Click (PPC)
Pay per click advertising is a type of online advertising where you pay when someone clicks on one of your online ads. A popular internet pay-per-click service is Google AdWords.
Online Reputation Management (ORM)
Online reputation management is about improving your name and your brand’s good standing online.